Saturday, November 30, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Reprint from: http://www.choosemyplate.gov
Eating healthy doesn’t have to cost more. Use these tips and materials to help you make choices that are not only healthy but also economical.
- The 3 P’s - Plan, Purchase, and Prepare Food on a Budget
- The reminders help you stay within your food budget.
- Smart Shopping for Veggies and Fruits
- Get the fruits and vegetables you need without breaking the bank!
- Eating Better on a Budget
Eating Healthy on a Budget – A Consumer Economics Perspective
- Can people eat healthier and spend less money?
- Are fruits and vegetables so expensive that people cannot afford to eat a healthy diet?
- How can people actually know what foods are healthful choices and that they are likely economical as well?
Read a USDA Economist’s View: Nutrition Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Join The Mosque Cares as we count down to Ramadan which is projected to begin May 15th. Quotes by Imam W Deen Mohammed: 26 Days “Our pray...
As Salaam Alaikum, Ramadan Mubarak! We are reaching out for assistance this year as we launch a well round project Insha Allah. We hav...
With Allah’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) · "Obtain knowledge from cra...
Imam W. Deen Mohammed (aka Wallace D. Mohammed) was born Oct. 30, 1933, to The Honorable Elijah and Sister Clara Muhammad in Hamtramck (D...