As Salaam Alaikum, Ramadan Mubarak!
The Ministry of Imam W Deen Mohammed - The Mosque Cares greets the blessed month of Ramadan beginning Saturday, May 27, 2017. May Allah bless all the Muslims with a successful Ramadan fast.
The Mosque Cares is hosting programs and activities during the month of Ramadan. You, your family and friends are invited to these programs, including:
• Weekly Jumuah - Khutbah begins at approximately 1:15 p.m.
• Daily Isha and Tarareeh prayer
• June First Sunday Community Program
• MIWDM Charity Challenge - details announced at the June First Sunday program
• Ramadan Session Weekend June 16 - 18: The program was established 20 years ago by Imam W. Deen Mohammed. With your support, The Mosque Cares continues this tradition with a goal of sharing Imam Mohammed's deep insight into scriptural language. The Ramadan Session continues to mark our focus on our spiritual growth and development as we seek to understand our most sacred obligations as part of Allah's creation. Visit www.RamadanSession.net for program details, speakers list and to purchase tickets.
• Ramadan Session Iftar - Friday June 16th & Saturday June 17th.
• TMC Coordinated Sick Committee - compassionate outreach to our most vulnerable in the community; those who are ill, recuperating, housebound, hospitalized, in therapy >> Volunteer or sign up someone in need: http://bit.ly/TMCSCSignUp
Address: 929 W 171st, East Hazel Crest, IL