Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Saturday, December 9, 2017
- The education semester begins March 10, 2018, G'd willing.
- More information related to diagnostic testing is coming soon.
- This testing will determine subject focus for the upcoming semester.
- The Mosque Cares Islamic Studies and Heritage Youth Program is seeking volunteer male mentors for boys ages 7-14.
- Your expertise in various professions, trades, skills, etc. is needed. A time commitment of one afternoon per month is all that is required.
- You may volunteer in-person at The Mosque Cares, by email, Skype, phone, webinar, etc.
- Please register your contact information and you will receive a follow up call or email.
- Thank you in advance for investing in "our future."
Friday, November 10, 2017
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Sunday, September 10, 2017
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Thanking all registrants, supporters, participants and volunteers for this year's 28th Annual Muslim Convention - We Celebrate and Observe The Greater Eid of Eid Ul-Adha!
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Thursday, August 24, 2017
VENUE: Tinley Park Convention Center, 18451 Convention Center Dr, Tinley Park, IL
TIME: Salat - 9:30 AM | Imam/Khateeb: Agin Muhammad
The Mosque Cares invites you to stay for a special Eid al-Adha celebration, Jumuah prayer and Eid Culture Night Extravaganza. May Allah accept our prayers! We look forward to seeing you and your family next week! Please share this information.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- Spread the word
- Donate Online
- Mail Donation: The Mosque Cares, PO Box 153, Matteson, IL 60443 (EDU Fund on the memo line)
Friday, July 21, 2017
Saturday, July 15, 2017
NEW AFRICA MARKETPLACE is the best showcase of Muslim African American Muslim businesses & services United States. It is a three-day, annual event held Labor Day weekend and hosted by the Ministry of Imam W Deen Mohammed. It attracts a large variety of vendors and shoppers and is FREE and OPEN to the public. It recognizes our community building and our special bond of unity with humanity. VENDORS secure your space | SHOPPERS come on out! Visit www.MuslimConvention.net
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
"This is IndependenceDay, and I am inviting you to come to my meaning of Patriotism and walk these streets and know that they belong to you as much as they belong to any man. And see your future in this country, and believe that the world is open to you as much as it is open to any man. Go on and build a great life for yourself, as much as any man in the United States of America." Imam W. Deen Mohammed
Friday, June 30, 2017
CELEBRATE and/or SPONSOR THIS FREE EVENT • https://www.paypal.me/TheMosqueCares
"What I mean by New World, is the unfolding or revealing of something that was with this country when the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution. That desire for a world wherein all the good human aspirations would be respected by the nation and by the people of that nation, and that no one would be denied the free expression of his noble human aspirations and he would be able to pursue those aspirations. That kind of environment doesn't come until moral freedom comes. That is, when people are able to express freely what they feel in their moral sentiments." Imam W. Deen Mohammed
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
The Ramadan Session is an intensive study weekend held during the last 10 days of Ramadan. The program was established 20 years ago by Imam W. Deen Mohammed, founder of The Mosque Cares | Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed. With your support, The Mosque Cares continues this tradition with a goal of sharing Imam Mohammed's deep insight into scriptural language. The Ramadan Session continues to mark our focus on our spiritual growth and development as we seek to understand our most sacred obligations as part of Allah's creation.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
- The TMC #YouCanGrow campaign - from bucket gardens to urban farming this program encourages and educates the community on growing food. We also share produce with local and Muslim communities throughout the growing season.
- Reverse Mentor Program - youth work with Pioneers/Seniors to coach them on staying in touch with the Muslim community using computers, smart phones, tablets, social media, email, etc.
- Interfaith Against Hunger - faith based people work together to prepare meals for Pioneers/Seniors and those in need
- TMC Sick Committee - facilitate community contact for Muslims who are ill, hospitalized, confined to a nursing home, rehabilitating or recuperating at home or in a medical facility. It is our goal to reach out with concern, care and compassion.
Monday, May 29, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017
The Mosque Cares is hosting programs and activities during the month of Ramadan. You, your family and friends are invited to these programs, including:
• Weekly Jumuah - Khutbah begins at approximately 1:15 p.m.
• Daily Isha and Tarareeh prayer
• June First Sunday Community Program
• MIWDM Charity Challenge - details announced at the June First Sunday program
• Ramadan Session Weekend June 16 - 18: The program was established 20 years ago by Imam W. Deen Mohammed. With your support, The Mosque Cares continues this tradition with a goal of sharing Imam Mohammed's deep insight into scriptural language. The Ramadan Session continues to mark our focus on our spiritual growth and development as we seek to understand our most sacred obligations as part of Allah's creation. Visit www.RamadanSession.net for program details, speakers list and to purchase tickets.
• Ramadan Session Iftar - Friday June 16th & Saturday June 17th.
• TMC Coordinated Sick Committee - compassionate outreach to our most vulnerable in the community; those who are ill, recuperating, housebound, hospitalized, in therapy >> Volunteer or sign up someone in need: http://bit.ly/TMCSCSignUp
Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed - The Mosque Cares hosts Ramadan Moonsighting Event Friday May 26th.
- Activities begin about 8:15; we will pray Maghrib and then look for the new moon.
- Please bring a dish to share for a potluck meal.
- Location: 929 West 171st Street, East Hazel Crest, IL 60429
Friday, May 12, 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Friday, March 3, 2017
Join Muslims Against Hunger; WDM Ministry • The Mosque Cares and B'nai Yehuda Beth Sholom as we spend the afternoon in an Interfaith effort to prepare meals to feed our Seniors (Pioneers), Those In Need and the Homeless. We welcome you, your family and friends as we work together to make the meal packages which will be delivered to those in need. We need volunteers to help prepare meals packages.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST REGISTER! Registration will close by March 31st, 2017.
WHEN AND WHERE
Date: Sunday April 2, 2017
Time: Doors open at 12:00 PM CT | Event Starts: 2:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Event Address: TMC - 929 West 171st Street, East Hazel Crest, IL 60429
Contact us: WDMministry@sbcglobal.net
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Friday, February 24, 2017
Join The Ministry of Imam W Deen Mohammed for Jumuah today and stay for a shared meal. Doors open at noon. Location is The Mosque Cares Building at 929 West 171st Street, East Hazel Crest, IL 60429.
Tomorrow we commemorate Saviors Day at the Chicago Midway Marriott. Get Program Details, your Tickets, secure Vending Space and Donate online: www.SaviorsDay.net.
Sunday we are back at at The Mosque Cares Building which culminates in a Day of Service, CRAID reunion and farewells to those of us who traveled.
Donate by mail, check payable: WDM Ministry, PO Box 1061, Calumet City, IL 60409
Happy Saviors Day to all of our Brothers and Sisters and special thank you and duas for our Muslim Pioneers.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Thursday, January 19, 2017
See response to our open Letter To President Obama from the Ministry of Imam W Deen Mohammed - The Mosque Cares
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Eid Al-Fitr is expected to fall on Friday, June 15 Join us for Eid Prayer, Celebration, Jumuah Prayer and Pop Up Shop (New Africa) ...
As Salaam Alaikum, Ramadan Mubarak! We are reaching out for assistance this year as we launch a well round project Insha Allah. We hav...
With Allah’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) · "Obtain knowledge from cra...
Imam W. Deen Mohammed (aka Wallace D. Mohammed) was born Oct. 30, 1933, to The Honorable Elijah and Sister Clara Muhammad in Hamtramck (D...