CLICK HERE - INFORMATION ~ PURCHASE TICKETS ~ DONATE
* The Mosque Cares (Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed) will host another grand event during our Sacred Holy Month of Ramadan 1435 (2014). The theme Qur'an, A Book of Guidance and a Mercy to All the Worlds reflects the universality of the Qur'an as it encompasses the whole of creation as well as the truth and meaning it brings to each individual.
* The Ramadan Session will focus on intensive, interactive study of Imam W. Deen Mohammed's Leadership and Qur'an Tafsir with presentations by distinguished, dynamic Imams who studied under Imam Mohammed's leadership
* The Ramadan Sessions were established by Imam W. Deen Mohammed so that we could reflect and focus more on Allah, Our Creator and His Sacred Book and Scripture, The Holy Qur'an. The Ramadan Sessions were designed to bring us to a state of Taqwa, G-d Consciousness.
* Quoting Imam W. Deen Mohammed, "We do not fast to merely fight the enemies of the spiritual man, we fast to fight the enemies of the total man. We fast for G-d's pleasure. While fasting we are conscious of the need to appreciate and to respect both man and the outer world as Creation of The Almighty G-d."
* In this spirit, we invite everyone to join and unite with us as we observe this blessed and Sacred Month in which the Qur'an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (saws)