ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS! The Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed [The Mosque Cares] is working with the interfaith community and the City of Chicago in support of the One Summer Chicago 2014 Program - View Meeting Photos
• Program Goal: 22,000 youth hired to work in paid positions
• Application period: April 4 – May 16, 2014
• One common application: www.onesummerchicago.org
• Summer employment period: June 30 – August 8, 2014
– Most programs restricted to 16-24 year olds. CHA, ASM, Libraries offer 13-15 year old programs
– Parental consent required for youth under the age of 18
– Youth under the age of 16 must have a work permit
– Youth must be residents of the City of Chicago (except Cook County Forest Preserve)
• Pay, pay frequency and hours vary by program:
– Minimum wage is the standard for DFSS funded programs
We are here to help with completion of the online application and assembly of required documents (e.g., parental consent, work permit, etc.). If you need assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org // We also plan to announce our summer community project late-April.
The US Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO), the largest coalition of leading national and local Muslim organizations in America, strongl...
Looked up at my tree this morning and even it appeared divided; like our Nation my tree is still one and possesses great beauty in all of it...
Donate Online Today >> The island of #Haiti is dealing with the devastating aftermath of #HurricaneMatthew including major flood...
With Allah’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) · "Obtain knowledge from cra...