ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS! The Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed [The Mosque Cares] is working with the interfaith community and the City of Chicago in support of the One Summer Chicago 2014 Program - View Meeting Photos
• Program Goal: 22,000 youth hired to work in paid positions
• Application period: April 4 – May 16, 2014
• One common application: www.onesummerchicago.org
• Summer employment period: June 30 – August 8, 2014
– Most programs restricted to 16-24 year olds. CHA, ASM, Libraries offer 13-15 year old programs
– Parental consent required for youth under the age of 18
– Youth under the age of 16 must have a work permit
– Youth must be residents of the City of Chicago (except Cook County Forest Preserve)
• Pay, pay frequency and hours vary by program:
– Minimum wage is the standard for DFSS funded programs
We are here to help with completion of the online application and assembly of required documents (e.g., parental consent, work permit, etc.). If you need assistance, email: email@example.com // We also plan to announce our summer community project late-April.
Eid Al-Fitr is expected to fall on Friday, June 15 Join us for Eid Prayer, Celebration, Jumuah Prayer and Pop Up Shop (New Africa) ...
As Salaam Alaikum, Ramadan Mubarak! We are reaching out for assistance this year as we launch a well round project Insha Allah. We hav...
With Allah’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) · "Obtain knowledge from cra...
Imam W. Deen Mohammed (aka Wallace D. Mohammed) was born Oct. 30, 1933, to The Honorable Elijah and Sister Clara Muhammad in Hamtramck (D...